As a Mom working on finding more "Me" time, and taking better care of myself, one area I want to improve upon is oral hygiene. I would love to, for once in my life, be able to tell my hygienist, "YES! As a matter of fact, I DO floss every day!"
Admittedly, I'm not there yet, but I have recently discovered a fantastic product that not only helps me take care of my pearly-ish whites, but also fits into my crazy, hectic schedule! Evoraplus!
Evoraplus is the first name in oral probiotics and is the result of over three decades of research into controlling the balance of good bacteria in dental plaque and is offered by Oragenics, Inc.
EvoraPlus™ is a unique probiotic mint that contains the patented beneficial bacteria blend, ProBiora3™. EvoraPlus™ represents a whole new level of oral care, one in which good oral health is supported and maintained with good bacteria – just the way nature intended.
Both my teen daughter and I tried Evoraplus probiotic mints. They taste fantastic! We are both continuously on the go and usually don't have time for a mid-day brush up. I often resort to minty gum to help keep my breath fresh throughout the day. After two weeks or so, I found that I wasn't needing to reach for my gum as often. Further, my mouth felt fresher, cleaner. Similar to that fabulous feeling you have post a trip to the dentist. My daughter reported similar results.
Daily use of EvoraPlus™ is a fast, easy and effective way to naturally promote oral health and economically replace mouthwashes, tooth whiteners and breath fresheners.
Within 30 days of using EvoraPlus™ twice daily, the natural healthy oral balance of good bacteria will be greatly restored and you will begin to notice a whiter, brighter smile and long-lasting fresh breath.
EvoraKids™ is a tasty, fun new product that includes the ProBiora3 blend of probiotics specifically formulated to meet the unique oral care needs of children. A product that not only tastes GREAT, but can also reach where toothbrushes and floss can’t... for brighter, happier smiles!
Although I suffer from tooth stains, sourced from some antibiotic I was given as a child and no over-the-counter remedies can budge them, my daughter did feel that her smile was brighter, after putting Evoraplus to the test.
Learn more about oral care and post your related questions to Oragenic's
Linda the Probiotic Tooth Fairy
Can wait to give Evoraplus a try? Oragenics is generously offering
my readers a chance to win a 30 day supply of Evoraplus! To enter, you must follow my blog in some fashion, whether it be via Google Friend Connect, email or RSS feed subscription or via twitter.
This contest is open to all US and Canadian resident, 18+ and will end on Friday, Sept 10. 2010 at midnight, EST. Winner will be selected via Random.org, will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before I move to a second random drawing. Please leave your email address in your comments so I can reach you, in the event that you are the winner.
***MANDATORY ENTRY***Visit the Evora website and then leave me a comment, telling me something you learned. In your comment, please also let me know how you follow my blog.
* Like Evora on facebook, write on their wall letting them know that Tsue of That's What She Said sent you and that you've entered this contest, leave me a comment with your FB name, 3 entries
* Follow Evora on Twitter and tweet about this contest with a link, leave your twitter name and link to your tweet in your comment, 3 entries, can be done daily
* Subscribe to the Linda the Probiotic Fairy blog via email or RSS feed and leave me a comment with your applicable name, 3 entries
* Share this giveaway in some fashion, such on Stumble Upon, Technorati, or other site, leave a comment for each site, 3 entries each, handy button at the bottom of this post
* Enter any of my other active giveaways, leaving comment letting me know which you entered, 3 entries per additional giveaway
* Follow my blog in a new fashion, one you didn't list in your mandatory entry, leave a comment with your applicable name and the method you follow, 3 entries
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. CONGRATS TO HEATHER, COMMENT #32, WHO WAS RANDOMLY SELECTED, COURTESY OF RANDOM.ORG. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED.
I was provided a 30day sample from Oragenics and SSA Public Relations for the purposes of testing for this review. Information and images about Evora have been taken from various Evora websites. The opinions in this review are honest and my own. Others may have experiences with Evora that differ from my own.