My son loves animals, but is particularly fond of aquatic and polar creatures. With fishing as one of his favorite, albeit warm weather, past times, it's easy to understand why he suggested this particular game as a giveaway prize for the younger set.
Perfect for ages 4 and up,
the Polar Fishing game will take your little one's imagination on adventure in the Artic.
Become an Eskimo and try to fish in the open holes in the ice. When you have got your food, run to your igloo. If you are the first to arrive, you win. But be careful, the blizzard will make it difficult and a large, hungry white bear is at large to take your succulent catch.
Growing up, my sister's and I spent countless weekend evenings and lazy summer days playing board games. As my children grow and family's schedule becomes increasingly hectic, I challenge myself to make sure we don't forget about time to just be together, having fun.
Fishing for a chance to win this game for your home collection? That's What She Said is sponsoring a chance for you to win one. This giveaway runs from January 1, 2011 until Saturday, January 29, 2011, midnight EST and is open to residents of the US and Canada, 18+. The winner will be selected randomly from eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before I'll have to move on to a runner up. Please remember to leave your email address in your comment so I can notify you if you are the winner!
To be eligible to enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect, see right side bar. Leave a comment letting me know you follow, including your Google name and share with me a fond memory of family time from your youth or your family's favorite "together" activity.
Please leave an individual comment for each entry.
* Leave a comment telling me your favorite childhood board game, 1 entry
* Follow That's What She Said on twitter (tsue1136), leave comment with your twitter name, 3 entries
* Enter any of my other active giveaways, and leave comment letting me know which you entered,
5 entries per additional giveaway.
* Subscribe to That's What She Said via email or RSS feed, right side bar, 3 entries each method
* Place the That's What She Said button on your blog and leave a comment with a link so I can find it,
* Feed my fish, lower right side bar, click on fish with your mouse, 1 entry
* Tweet about this contest with direct link, leave comment with link to your tweet, 3 tweets/entries per day
* Share this giveaway in some other fashion, leave comment with info so I can find it, 3 entries per method
handy share button at the bottom of this post.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
CONGRATS TO cstironkat, comment #141, courtesy of Random.org!
The opinions stated above are honest and my own. This giveaway is sponsored by That's What She Said to promote family together time. Image sourced from CSN.