If your life is anything like mine, you find it's a struggle to not lose yourself in the shuffle of family, job and getting through every day.
Further, the holiday season is all about everyone else.
And that's fine. I'm all about giving; it's what bring me joy.
Side note: I do need to do a better job of giving my family present ideas, however. The annual, "I don't need anything" line has resulted in the culmination of a collection of "Cadillac" kitchen utensils and gadgets. Where my dear husband finds $30 pancake turners, I'll never know! I won't get started on the new cheese grater.... I'm quite certain it has the potential to remove siding from a house, if one were so inclined!
Now that the tinsel has settled, it's time to relax, re-group and re-focus. Some of that focusing is going to be directed specifically at yours truly. I caught my reflection passing the foyer mirror yesterday and emitted one of those horrified, little screams. Okay....it was more than just a little scream.
While I may not be able to cut and style own my hair, I can certainly pamper my skin with a spa-quality treatment at home. Nu Skin offers you the ability to pamper yourself with age defying treatments at a significant savings as compared to cost of similar treatments in a salon setting.
Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, rejuvenate your complexion, revitalize your scalp, and renovate your body with the patented ageLOC Galvanic Spa System II. This new System features a larger, brighter display, intuitive usability, and enhanced ergonomics. Results are so remarkable, your radiant, youthful face and body will leave people wondering about your age and your secret.
How does ageLOC bring out the youthful beauty and potential in your skin?
It's all about the science! AgeLOC doesn't treat the signs of aging, rather targets the genetic contributors to aging. AgeLOC is designed to work with the Youth Gene Cluster, resetting the cluster to it's "youthful pattern of activity".
Nu Skin offers a full line of products, all designed to revitalize you!
From targeted treatments, such as
Tru Face Essence Ultra, designed to improve skin's elastin fiber content and promote cellular energy
to a full line of hair, body and even oral care products. Nu Skin further offers a line specifically designed for men. Nu Skin offers the ultimate solutions to personal pampering!
Nu Skin ageLOC Galvanic Spa II Kit for $375.00.
ageLOC Edition Galvanic Spa System II
2 boxes Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC NaPCA Moisture Mist
A tremendous savings over comparable treatments in the salon.
Nu Skin is a company that gives back! You can participate! Become a Facebook fan and "like" Nu Skin. Through January 31, 2011, Nu Skin will donate one nutritious Vitameal to help feed a child for every new person who "likes" their fan page! You can learn more about the full scope of Nu Skin humanitarian efforts on Facebook.
***GIVEAWAY***I'm thrilled to announce that Nu Skin has generously offered an opportunity for one of my readers to win a complete Nu Skin ageLOC Galvanic Spa II Kit of their own! To enter, you must follow my blog via Google Friend Connect. The giveaway runs from Sunday, January 2, 2011 through Saturday, January 29, 2011 midnight, EST. The winner will be randomly selected from eligible entries. Open to residents of US & Canada, 18+. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before I move on to a runner up. Please include your email address in all entries so that I may contact you if you are the winner!
To enter, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect, right side bar.
Please visit the Nu Skin website and then tell me in a comment either something you learned about the company and their products pr tell me about a product you'd thrill to try and why.
* Subscribe to Nu Skin news via RSS feed and leave comment with name under which you subscribed, 3 entries
* Follow Nu Skin News on twitter and leave comment with your twitter name, 3 entries
* Encourage others to participate in the Nu Skin Feed A Child program in some fashion and leave comment letting me know how you did so, 10 entries
* Tell me in a comment about another Nu Skin humanitarian effort, 10 entries.
* Subscribe to That's What She Said by email or RSS feed, right side bar, 3 entries per method
* Follow me, tsue1136, on twitter and leave comment with your twitter name, 3 entries
* Enter any of my other active giveaways and leave comment letting me know which, 3 entries per each additional giveaway.
* Place my button on your blog, right side bar, and leave a link so I can find it, 3 entries
* Share this giveaway in some fashion, whether by blogging, linky, stumbling. Handy share button at bottom of the post. 3 entries per method.
* Tweet about this giveaway with a direct link and leave a link to your tweet in your comment. 3 entries/tweets per day.
* Follow Force for Good on twitter and leave comment with your twitter name, 3 entries
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Congrats to Gina, comment #823, courtesy of Random.org!
The opinions expressed above are honest and my own. Images and information taken from various Nu Skin sites. I was provided a Nu Skin ageLOC Galvanic Spa II Kit for purposes of exploring to create this review. Prize for this contest is supplied by Nu Skin.