Are you satisfied in your relationship with your spouse or significant other?
Is there room for a greater connection, mutual understanding and intimacy?
Raise your hand if work, your busy schedule and parental dedication leaves precious little time for you and your special person to connect, never mind expand and deepen your relationship.
Don't feel alone. My hand is raised, too!
Between our crossed work schedules, school, sports and more, at times it seems as though my husband and I are strangers at times. We might as well be. Upon reflection, there are actually weeks when the it seems that the only romantic exchange between us is the heart symbol I hurriedly scrawl on my "Honey, please remember to...." notes.
Sad, but true...
|2 cards...2 people...2 minutes|
You can re-spark the romantic flame and reconnect! With Valentine's Day fast approaching, there's no time like the present!
Just as you manage to squeeze in that load of laundry or have become accustomed to the cherished, ritual bedtime story, with a little help, you can re-discover your special person.
You can create a bedtime ritual of your own that will naturally re-establish your special bond, help you relate to each other and even discover things you never knew or had long forgotten about each other!
Goodnight Sweetheart ~ Couples Edition
A wonderful gift set, in the form of a fun game, specifically designed to help you re-connect in a fun and romantic way, with consideration to your busy schedule!
Why is Goodnight Sweetheart so successful and how does it work?
- Helps you remember WHY the two of you fell in love in the first place.
- Makes your sweetheart say FABULOUS THINGS about you (and visa versa).
- Leaves everyone feeling...GOOD.
The game (play time 15-20 mins) comes in an attractive presentation box with a beautiful red bow, and it's PERFECT for romance-made-easy on Valentine's Day - (or any other day).
There are 4 kinds of cards, all designed to elicit an endearing response:
1) Sweetheart cards 2) Sharing cards 3) Wild cards 4) Action cards.
You can pair it roses, a bottle of wine, or just a pizza by the fire...and you're set for a Valentine's Day you'll treasure, forever.
You can reconnect with your own set for a very reasonable price!
The Goodnight Sweetheart ~ Couples Edition Gift Set is available for only $17.95!
You can also add on a set of Night Cap Notes, cute cards that you can personalize to make the game that much more special. Only $3.99!
My poor, neglected husband and I were given an opportunity to explore both the Goodnight Sweetheart ~ Couples Edition and the Night Cap Notes.
My husband is a sweetheart, with a very gruff, macho exterior of the big, ol' ex-marine variety. There was initially a good deal of eye rolling at the suggestion of playing, but after the first card, he softened right up!
Now, at bedtime, he grumbles,
"I guess you want me to get a couple more cards,"
without any prompting.
Playing Goodnight Sweetheart is helping us to develop a wonderful bedtime routine of our own, creating communication and closeness. Both Mr. Gruff and I highly recommend it!
Editions for connecting especially with Your Child, Your Tween, Your Teen, as well as "Cool Stuff", such as sweats, Tshirt and slippers!
***SPECIAL OFFER***Interested, but not sure? Goodnight Sweetheart creator, Evon Creger is confident (and rightly so) that you'll love where your relationship will go with the set that she'll send you two cards for free to test! Just enter your name and email at the Goodnight Sweetheart website for your free cards!
***GIVEAWAY***Evon is generously offering a chance for one of my readers to win a Goodnight Sweetheart Game Set! You must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar) to enter. This giveaway is open to resident of the US and Canada, ages 18+ and will conclude on Saturday, March 5th, 2011 at midnight, EST. The winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries and notified by email. Please include your email address in your entry comments if it is not available via your comment name, so I may contact you if you are the winner.
***MANDATORY ENTRY***To enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar). Please visit the Goodnight Sweetheart Website and then comment here letting me know which edition you would benefit most from and why, or something you learned at her site.
***BONUS ENTRIES**** Subscribe to the Goodnight Sweetheart blog via RSS or email and leave comment here with your applicable name, 2 entries per method.
* "Like" Goodnight Sweetheart on facebook and leave a comment here with your facebook name, 3 entries.
* Watch a Goodnight Sweetheart clip on You Tube and leave a comment here, telling me which and what you liked about it, 2 entries per clip.
* Follow Goodnight Sweetheart on twitter and leave a comment here with your twitter name, 2 entries.
* Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on twitter and leave a comment here with your twitter name, 2 entries.
* Follow That's What She Said via email subscription or RSS feed (mid right sidebar), leave a comment here with your applicable name, 2 entries per method.
* Tweet about this giveaway with a direct link back to it. Leave a comment with a link to your tweet. No more than one tweet per hour. 2 entries per tweet.
* Share this giveaway in some fashion with a direct link, whether it be by blogging, posting on facebook, stumbling, adding to a giveaway linky or other. Leave a comment letting me know how with a link so I can find it. 3 entries per method.
* Enter any of my other active Pamper Your Valentine giveaways. Leave a comment letting me know which, 3 entries per additional giveaway.
* Comment on any non-giveaway post and leave a comment, letting me know which. 2 entries per additional post.
* Tell me in a comment your favorite way to re-connect, 3 entries.
This giveaway is closed.
Congrats to Angie Lilly, comment #133, courtesy of Random.org!
I was provided with a Goodnight Sweetheart ~ Couples Edition and set of Night Cap Notes to explore for the purposes of creating this feature. Goodnight Sweetheart is supplying the giveaway prize and is responsible for shipping. The opinions above are both honest and my own. Images and information taken from various Goodnight Sweetheart sites.