I've used Conair products for a very long time. From quality brushes in the latest colors to my cherished hot roller set. (I won't tell you how old I was when I received the hot rollers, but it was a loooong time ago and despite not being shiny and cutting edge anymore, they still works great!)
The teen diva and I have fairly long hair (mid back) and it's quite fine but we have lots of it.
Translate: We have straight covered!
True to our nature, however, we love to push the laws of natural hair growth and love to glam it up with curls. And don't we just feel fabulous when we accomplish this challenging feat!
The key is to have the right tools, along with sheer determination and patience!
Rated as a Good Housekeeping top 10 beauty products of 2010, the Conair Infiniti You Curl curling iron is a great place to start! The You Curl was also recognized as a beauty award winner by Wedding~The Knot.
With the innovative shape and Tourmaline Ceramic technology, the Infiniti You Curl makes easy and fast work of your mission to achieve gorgeous curls!
"Instant Style with no clip ~ simply wrap".
Boasting a powerful ceramic heater (heats up to 400 degrees!) you'll experience:
- More protection
- Reduces frizz
- Helps eliminate static
- No damaging hot spots
I will admit that it did take a little time to adjust to the You Curl wrap & curl system, but the online video was very helpful.
After a bit of trial and odd curl, we were off like professionals and achieved gorgeously curled tresses! Now using the Infiniti You Curl is like second nature.
Of course, we availed ourselves to all the resources available at www.conairyoucurl.com which helped tremendously, like these expert tips:
- For tight curls wrap small sections of hair tightly and hold for a few seconds
- For looser curls wrap wider sections of hair
- For today's look, don't wind hair all the way – leave a few inches straight at the roots
While you are admiring the Infiniti You Curl, you should certainly take a moment to peak at some of the other fabulous offerings from Conair.
Attractive brushes to tame your tresses, with the latest in technology...
|Anti Static Brush Collection|
|Tourmaline Ceramic Brush Collection|
|Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Cord Reel Hot Rollers|
Don't wait! Send your Valentine this link to the Conair Online Store so he can get the Infiniti You Curl for you for Valentine's Day!
To enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar) to be eligible to enter. To enter, please "like" Conair on facebook and leave a comment here with your facebook name.
* Leave a comment on the Conair Facebook wall telling them what your favorite Infiniti product is and why, then leave a comment here sharing the same with me, along with your facebook name, 3 entries.
* Follow Conair_Hair on twitter and leave a comment with your twitter name, 3 entries.
*Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on twitter and leave a comment with your twitter name, 3 entries.
* Tweet about this giveaway with a direct link back here. Please use @Conair_Hair and @tsue1136 in your tweet. Leave a comment with the link to your tweet. Limit of one tweet per hour, 3 entries per tweet.
* Subscribe to That's What She Said via email or RSS feed (mid right sidebar) and leave a comment with your applicable name. 3 entries per method.
* Share this giveaway with a direct link to it in some other fashion, whether it be by blogging, posting on your facebook wall, stumbling, posting on a giveaway linky, anything goes. Leave a comment with a link to your sharing so I can find it. 5 entries per method.
* Enter any of my other active Pamper Your Valentine giveaways. Leave a comment letting me know which. 5 entries per additional giveaway.
* Tell me in a comment something you love about your hair or something about your hair that drives you crazy! 3 entries.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Congrats to Ashley Elaine, comment #54, courtesy of Random.org.
I was provided with an Infiniti You Curl curling iron to explore for the purposes of creating this feature. The opinions above are both honest and my own. Images and information taken from various Conair websites. Conair is supplying the prize for this giveaway and is responsible for shipping.