|Be My Valentine Gift Basket|
Has your Valentine ever surprised you by sending a gift to you at work, or even at home?
We secretly just love that, don't we!
Be it flowers or treats for taste buds or body, nothing quite compares to that knock on the door or the delivery person coming right to your desk!
If your Valentine hasn't quite caught on yet, make it easy on him and send him the link to
From blossoms sure to delight...
|Gourmet Cheesecake Sampler|
to cheesecake, decadent and rich...
|Hand Dipped Artisan Truffles|
from chocolate delights...
|Premium Spa Collection|
|Let Your Body Do The Talking|
from naughty and daring...
|Evening of Indulgence|
You can find your heart's desire at Gourmet Gift Baskets!
Shop with ease, by occasion, holiday or price, just to name a few of the categories!
I had opportunity to explore a scrumptious basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets ~
the Be My Valentine Basket ~ simply brimming with chocolate delights! Did I feel a little guilty getting into all those goodies...only for a minute! I read a wonderful article on the benefits of the right chocolate at the Gourmet Gift Basket blog, Chocolate Should and Can Be Part of Your Daily Diet. I also enlisted the testing assistance of the whole family!
While all the chocolate treats were delicious, everyone had their own favorite selection.
My husband loves dark chocolate, and predictably, his favorite was the Lake Champion Dark Chocolate Bar. My son loved the Dolcetta Chocolate Wafer Petites, with their fudge like center, surrounded with a light, crisp wafer. Chocolate Covered Cherries, sweet and tart by Marich were quickly spoken for by my daughter. My personal favorite were the Dark Chocolate Raspberry Sticks by Sweet Co, so delicious!
Although not selected as "personal favorites", the Be My Valentine Basket also included other luscious treats that were enjoyed by all: English Toffee Singles, Cherry Vanilla Va-Voom Nut Confection, Peanut Roll and Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee!
Whatever the occasion, you can find a basket or gift perfect for your needs from
|Fishing ~ Caught The Big One|
|Around The World Beer Bucket|
Ladies will want to peruse the Gifts for Him section; you'll be impressed by the wide selection!
Running a bit behind? No worries! Gourmet Gift Baskets has a selection of Same Day Gifts to keep you out of the dog house!
Gourmet Gift Baskets is generously offering my readers a chance to win a Be My Valentine Gift Basket, ($49.99)! You must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar) to be eligible to enter this giveaway. The giveaway will conclude on Thursday, February 10th, 2011 at 6am EST. The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries and will be notified by email. The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I move on to a runner up. Please leave your email address in your comments, if it is not available via your comment name, so I may contact you if you are the winner. The prize is being supplied by Gourmet Gift Baskets and they are responsible for shipping.
You must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar) to be eligible to enter this giveaway. To enter, please "like" Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook, leave a comment telling them your favorite gift basket, then leave a comment here with your facebook name and also sharing with me your favorite gift basket.
* Follow Gourmet Gift Baskets via their RSS feed or email, leave a comment with your applicable name, 5 entries per method.
* Subscribe to That's What She Said via RSS feed or email (mid right sidebar), leave a comment with your applicable name, 5 entries per method.
* Follow Gourmet Gift Baskets on Twitter, leave comment with your twitter name, 5 entries.
* Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on Twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name, 5 entries.
* Tweet about this giveaway with a direct link back here. Please include @tsue1136 and @gmtgiftbaskets in you tweet. Leave a link to your tweet in your comment. Limit of one tweet per hour. 5 entries per tweet.
* Share about this giveaway in some other fashion, whether by posting on your facebook, blogging, stumbling, posting on a giveaway linky, anything goes! Leave a comment with a link to your sharing so I can find it. Handy share button at the bottom of this post. 5 entries per method.
* Enter any of my other active Pamper Your Valentine Giveaways. Leave a comment letting me know which you entered. 5 entries per additional giveaway.
* Put my button (mid right sidebar) on your blog and leave a comment with a direct link so I can find it. 5 entries.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Congratulations to Susan1215, comment #374, courtesy of Random.org!
I was provided with a Be My Valentine gift basket to explore for the purposes of creating this feature. The opinions expressed above are both honest and my own. Images and information taken from various Gourmet Gift Basket sites. Gourmet Gift Baskets is supplying the prize for this giveaway and is responsible for shipping.