Do you have a "going out on the town" favorite routine?
Since those long ago teenage days, I love getting ready for a special night out. What better time to pamper yourself, treating your body and mind to special care and walking out feeling and looking your best!
From a long, luxurious, stress-relieving bath to a spritz of my favorite scent just before walking out the door, the "me" time I grant myself is such a treat!
It all starts with having the right pampering products, like the pampering offerings from Bodycology! From bath to door, Bodycology has just what you need, in a aromatic array of special scents!
Start out with the Bodycology Shower Gel & Foaming Bath, made with honey and aloe vera to pamper and condition your skin. You can choose from 10 scents, finding just the right one to suit your mood and personality!
Want a fabulously rich and gloriously scented bath product for everyday?
Bodycology Body Washes will satisfy, with a line of specialized products formulated to give your skin what its craving: Hydrating, Nourishing, Deep Cleansing, Refreshing, Skin Softening or Ultra Rich!
For a special night out, you'll want to ensure that your skin is silky and touchable; Bodycology has your skin covered!
Try Bodycology's Hand & Body Lotion, made with quality ingredients like aloe vera and shea butter, infused with vitamins E & C, and you'll see a difference in your skin's touchability! Available in eight scents, including some classics like White Gardenia and Sweet Pea, as well as delicious combination scents, Berry Pear and Vanilla Cupcake.
Bodycology also offers a daily rejuvenating Body Cream line, perfect for all over, but especially effective on your rough, dry areas!
No night out would be complete without personalizing your style with your favorite scent! Bodycology offers tantalizing scents, enhanced with aloe vera, at affordable prices! Choose from eight exquisite scents, from the Bodycology collection of body mists!
I was given an opportunity to pamper myself with a wonderful collection of Bodycology products. The Sweet Pea Shower Gel & Foaming Bath was wonderful! The scent ~ divine! My skin ~ silky smooth!
In the frigid Michigan weather, my skin was thirsting for hydration and I found both the Coconut Lime Body Cream and White Gardenia Hand & Body Lotion to be rich and satisfying.
As predicted, my teen diva, also a lover of all things pampering and scentful, has been looking for an opportunity to sneak my Bodycology products off to her lair. Not to worry, Bodycology's affordable line is a perfect way to treat her for Valentine's Day, with a variety of products and scents!
Wondering what is your personal bodycology? Take the Bodycology Quiz and find out!
Bodycology is generously offering my readers a chance to win a Bodycology 6 Piece Gift Set!
You must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect to enter this giveaway.
The giveaway will conclude on Sunday, March 6th at midnight, EST and is open to residents of the US & Canada, 18+. The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I move on to a runner up. Please leave your email address in your comment, if it is not available via your comment name, so I may contact you if you are the winner. Bodycology is supplying the prize for this giveaway and is responsible for shipping.
You must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar) to be eligible to enter this giveaway. To enter, please visit the Bodycology website and then tell me here in a comment which is your favorite product and scent any why.
* "Like" Bodycology on Facebook, leave a comment here with your facebook name,
* Visit the My Bodycology website and tell me in a comment something you learned there,
* Take the What's My Bodycology Quiz and tell me in a comment what the result was,
* Follow Bodycology on Twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name, 2 entries
* Find out where you can purchase Bodycology locally, and share it in a comment here, 2 entries.
* Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name, 2 entries.
* Tweet about this giveaway with a direct link back to it. Please include @tsue1136 and @mybodycology in your tweet. Leave a comment with the link to your tweet.
Limit of one tweet per hour, 2 entries per tweet.
* Follow That's What She Said via email subscription or RSS feed (mid right sidebar), 3 entries for each method.
* Share this giveaway in some fashion with a direct link back here, whether it be by blogging, posting on facebook, stumbling, posting to a giveaway linky, any sharing goes!... leave a direct link to your sharing, 5 entries per method. Handy share button at the bottom of this post.
* Enter any of my other active Pamper Your Valentine giveaways, leave a comment letting me know which, 3 entries per additional giveaway.
* Comment on a non giveaway post, leave a comment letting me know which, 2 entries per additional post.
* Tell me about your "going out" routine or something else you do to pamper yourself, 3 entries.
This giveaway is closed.
Congratulations to Melissa R, comment #644, courtesy of Random.org!
I was provided with Bodycology products to explore for the purposes of creating this feature. The opinions expressed above are both honest and my own. Images and information taken from various Bodycology websites.