|Pink Bling Memory Wire Bracelet $15.00|
Etsy is one of my favorite online shops. I love exploring and shopping there.
Where better to find a handcrafted, unique and inspired gifts?
Rhi's Bits and Beads offers wonderful choices to pamper.
Colorful and simple statements of elegance at astoundingly affordable prices!
|Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Chandelier Drop Earrings $12.00|
Inspired by color, texture, and, of course, sparkle, Rhi has been creating stunning pieces for the past fifteen years from her home base in Oregon.
I'm a rock hound, gem collector, and bead addict who lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. My passion for rocks and gems naturally led me to the creation of jewelry, and I've been creating off and on for the past 15 years.
|Deep Cobalt Freshwater Pearl & Crystal Necklace $26.00|
Swarovski crystals, deep cobalt blue freshwater pearls grace this stunning necklace, featuring a smoky blue-grey Rondelle crystal.
17.5 inches, free extender upon request.
|Sapphire & Silver Earrings $8.00|
|Green Swarovski Memory Wire bracelet $15.00|
Whether you need to dress it up with sparkle and shine...
|Spring Green Swarovski Scroll Earrings $16.00|
Or you are looking for a unique way to express yourself in your adornments...
you will find the right piece at Rhi's Bits and Beads to put a sparkle in your Valentine's eye!
|Fiery Orange Swarovski Crystal on Antiqued Brass $14.00|
You'll have her wondering where ever did you find it!
|Red Swarvoski Crystal Memory Wire Bracelet $15.00|
Have you discovered a piece you can't live without? Rhi's Bits and Beads is offering That's What She Said readers a special discount for February! Save 10% on a one item purchase or 15% on a purchase of two or more items! Just "convo" Rhi prior to your purchase and let her know you are a That's What She Said reader!
Rhi is further generously offering my readers a chance to win a $15.00 gift certificate to her Etsy shop! To be eligible to enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar). This giveaway is open to residents of US/CAN, ages 18+ and will conclude on Saturday, March 5th, 2011 at midnight, EST. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I move on to a runner up. Please leave your email address in your entry comments, if it is not available via your comment name, so I may contact you if you are the winner.
You must follow That's What She Said on Google Friend Connect to enter this giveaway (mid right sidebar). To enter, visit Rhi's Bits and Beads Etsy shop and then leave a comment here letting me know your favorite piece, what you love about her work or similar reflection.
* "Favorite" Rhi's Bits and Beads Etsy shop (mid left sidebar at shop) and leave a comment here with your Etsy name, 2 entries.
* Subscribe to Rhi's Bits and Beads RSS feed (lower left sidebar at shop) and leave a comment here with the applicable name, 2 entries.
* Follow Rhi on twitter and leave a comment here with your twitter name, 2 entries.
* Follow That's What She Said via email or RSS feed (mid right sidebar) and leave a comment with your applicable name, 1 entries per method.
* Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on twitter and leave a comment with your twitter name, 1 entry.
* Tweet this out with a direct link to this giveway. Leave a link to your tweet in your comment. Limit of one tweet per hour. 2 entries per tweet.
* Share this giveaway in some fashion, whether by blogging, posting on facebook, stumbling, adding to a giveaway linky. Leave a comment with a link to how you shared. 3 entries per method.
* Enter another of my active Pamper Your Valentine giveaways and leave a comment letting me know which. 3 entries per additional giveaway.
* Comment on any non-giveaway post on That's What She Said and leave a comment letting me know which. 2 entries per additional comment.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
CONGRATULATIONS TO Shellie, comment # 80, courtesy or Random.org!
Rhi's Bits and Beads is sponsoring the prize for this giveaway and responsible for shipping. I have not received any compensation for this post. The opinions above are both honest and my own.