Sure you have. I have them all the time!
The kind in which you wake up late,
notice your kid only has one shoe on or is in some other ridiculous state as you're rushing them out the door to school,
spill your coffee all over yourself on the way to work,
receive a (surprize!) deadline adjustment to NOW while you're at work,
realize you've overbooked yourself for the evening with not two, but three conflicting school/sports/extra-curricular meetings,
and then, just when you've nearly gotten the kids through their homework and off to bed, when you'll finally have a few moments to untangle your nerves before bed....
"What do you mean, you need a Black Forest Torte Cake for your presentation at school tomorrow?!?"
Ooooh, yes. Welcome to our worlds, am I right?
I will not suggest that Eye Candy Coolers will be as effective as a day at the spa or having a personal assistant...
(where's the sign up sheet for that, I'd like to know!)
however, if you're having one of those days or are suffering from allergies, headache, life, Eye Candy Coolers are a quick, easy and soothing solution!
I was fortunate to be given an opportunity to test out a set of Eye Candy Coolers. Let me just say, my set is always chilling and at the ready. With the exception of when my daughter snags them. With allergy season fast approaching, I really need to order another set for her, one for work....
Where can you get your own set?
Quick as a couple clicks at the Eye Candy website! Only $10 for a set of two!
A perfect gift for anyone, for any occasion, at a price that any shopper can appreciate, be certain to put Eye Candy Coolers on your must shop list! Better yet,
Eye Candy Coolers donates a portion of all proceeds to breast cancer research!
Eye Candy Coolers is generously offering an opportunity more one of my readers to win their own set!
To enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar). This giveaway is open to residents of the US & Canada, 18+ and will conclude on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at midnight, EST. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond before I move on to a runner up. Please leave your email address in your comment, if it is not available via your comment name, so I can contact you if you are the winner!
To enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar). To enter, please visit the Eye Candy Coolers Facebook page, like them and return here and let me know you did in a comment, including your Facebook name.
* Tell Valerie something you like about Eye Candy Coolers or ask a question you have on the Eye Candy Coolers Facebook wall, leave a comment here sharing your comment or question, along with your Facebook name, 5 entries.
* Follow Eye Candy Coolers on Twitter, leave a comment here with your Twitter name,
* Follow That's What She Said(tsue1136) on Twitter, leave a comment here with your Twitter name, 3 entries.
* Tweet about this giveaway, including a direct link and @tsue1136 and @eyecandycoolers. Leave a link to your tweet in your comment. Maximum of three tweets per day. 1 entry for each tweet.
* Check out the Sweet Buzz page at www.eyecandycoolers.com and tell me in a comment if Eye Candy Coolers are sold in a store near you, or something you learned from the comments listed there, 2 entries.
* Follow That's What She Said via email or RSS subscription (mid right sidebar) and leave a comment with the applicable name, 5 entries for each method.
* Share this giveaway in some other fashion, anything goes: post on facebook, blog, stumble, technorati, giveaway linky, blog group...leave a comment with a link to your sharing for 5 entries for each method. Handy share button at the bottom of this post.
* Enter any of my other active giveaway, leave a comment letting me know which, for 3 bonus entries per giveaway.
* Comment on a non giveaway post, leave a comment letting me know which, for 2 entries per each post.
* Tell me in a comment why you need Eye Candy Coolers or what your favorite color/style is, 2 entries.
This giveaway is closed.
Congratulations to Shellie & Brutus, comment #122, courtesy of Random.org!
On behalf of Eye Candy Coolers and That's What She Said, thank you for following and participating!
I was provided with a set of Eye Candy Coolers to explore for the purposes of creating this review. The opinions above are both honest and my own. Information and images taken from various Eye Candy Cooler websites.