In the quest to find new ways to "get green", I am frequently in awe of the eco-friendly offerings I discover.
This case is certainly no exception!
I was recently introduced to bel esprit ~ the international showcase for responsible and sustainable fashion.
Enamored merely touches the surface of my reaction.
bel esprit is your key to exclusive designer fashion that is eco-conscious,
for introductions to the latest fabulous collections from around the globe,
for the ultimate in chic options that you can feel extremely good about wearing!
From cut to fit wedding dresses,
to evening and day wear,
jewelry, bags and more...
bel esprit serves as your gateway
to helping you go even more green
in a very personal way.
Luxury has been defined as a singular experience: the simple luxury of fully living in a moment, or the luxury of a beautiful and exclusive object. Today, luxury is no longer defined by price, but rather, by inherent value; no longer the outward display of wealth, but rather, the inward sense of happiness and quality of life.
a bel esprit showcased designer, takes inspiration from endangered landscapes around the globe, selecting a new territory for each year's collection.
Led by designer, Akela Stokias, the German fashion house room to roam team exhibits their 2011 summer collection on bel esprit which celebrates Hawaii, while the 2011 fall collection will highlight Equador. While creating designs that are interpretations of the collection's inspiration, room to roam takes their appreciation of their chosen region to the next level, by encouraging support and preservation of the habitats and inhabitants alike.
|room to roam ~ Madita coat|
Bel Esprit brings together international fashion designers creating a new luxury: elegant and chic collections that value the earth and its resources and are constructed with pride and attention to detail by artisans and workers invested in their creation.
a bel esprit showcased jewelry designer, was founded by Chilean artist Tamar Rubilar, creates one of a kind treasures, of recycled vintage jewelry and reclaimed textiles, giving a second upcycled life to that which would have likely be neglected and dismissed.
estrella bijoux's chic line of exclusive jewelry designs is fashioned in Montreal, then offered anew to those who will surely cherish their beauty.
|estrella bijoux ~ Broche Monet|
Bel Esprit invites you to experience the new luxury, exclusively made for those who dream of a beautiful world.Beyond offering you a destination for selecting exquisite eco-fashions, bel esprit seeks to reach out in other humanitarian ways, enabling you to be proactive in an important and meaningful way.
***EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY***bel esprit is most graciously offering That's What She Said readers an opportunity to win an exquisite piece of jewelry from their online store. I am most honored to host this giveaway for my readers.
You must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar) to be eligible to enter this giveaway.
You may enter for a chance to win a handcrafted, recycled sterling silver necklace, adorned with lead free crystals and cultured pearls, from bel esprit showcased eco-designer, Moonlight, approximate retail value, $80.00 US.
bel esprit very generously provided me with the same necklace and I can assure you, it is, at once, delicate, elegant and charming. The photo really doesn't do it justice.
This giveaway is open to everyone, world wide, and will conclude on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at midnight, EST. The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries and notified by email. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I must move on to a runner up.
Please leave your email address, in anti-spam format, in your entry comments if it is not available via your comment name, so I may contact you if you are the winner.
***MANDATORY ENTRY***To be eligible to enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar).
For mandatory entry, please visit the bel esprit website and then return here and tell me in a comment either something you learned at the site, your favorite showcased designer or what you admire about their effort.
* Share the Donate Design website in some fashion tell me of it in a comment, with a link to your sharing, 3 entries.
* Visit the room to roam website or showcase on bel esprit and tell me your favorite item in in a comment, 2 entries.
* Visit the estrella bijoux website or showcase on bel esprit and tell me your favorite item in a comment, 2 entries.
* "like" bel esprit, room to roam, estrella bijoux &/or That's What She Said on Facebook and leave a comment here with your facebook name, telling which you liked. 1 entry for each like.
* Follow bel esprit &/or That's What She Said (tsue1136) on Twitter and leave a comment here letting me know who you followed. 1 entry for each.
* Tweet about this contest with a direct link back to this post. Please include @tsue1136 and @bel_esprit in your tweet. Limit 3 tweets per day. 1 entry per tweet.
* Share this giveaway in another fashion: blogging, posting on Facebook, Stumbling, Digging, posting on giveaway linky. Leave a comment here with a link to your sharing. 2 entries per each sharing. Handy share button at bottom of post.
* Enter of my other active giveaways and leave a comment letting me know which. 2 entries per additional giveaway.
This giveaway is closed.
Congrats to ne-Knopa, comment #23, courtesy of Random.org!
On behalf of bel esprit, Moonlight and That's What She Said, thank you to all entrants for following and participating!
I was provided with a Moonlight Necklace to explore for the purposes of creating this feature. Images and information taken from various bel esprit, roomtoroam, estrella bijoux and Moonlight websites. The opinions above are both honest and my own.