It's that time of year again...
Whether you are a soon-to-be-bride or wedding attendee
or a giddy girl, attending her first formal dance
or simply planning on attending a special event...
Invariably, there is an upcoming event for which you are considering some special touches to both your dress and hair style.
~ for a special finishing touch
Just bend and snap! Bendini is the perfect way to up the glam factor. Just slide one in, bend and snap it shut. It holds on tight with comfort and style.
With an array of styles certain to match the look you seek,
from sophisticated and glamous,
to precious for girls,
Bendini has just the right accent piece to finish off your do stylishly.
With quite long locks, my teen tester and I are always on the look out for new products to dress our hair.
We received two styles of Bendini: a sophisticated metallic clip with crystal accents, as well as playful pink beaded clips.
We found the Bendini clips very easy to use after a small amount of experimentation and they added a unique finishing touch!
Scunci is generously offering That's What She Said readers a chance to win a Scunci Bendini Prize Pack. To be eligible to enter, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar).
This giveaway is open to residents of the US, 18+ and will end on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at midnight EST. The winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to respond before I must move on to a runner up.
Please leave your email address, in anti spam format, in your comment if it is not available via your comment name so I may contact you if you are the winner.
Bonus entries are completely optional. If you are already liking, following, subscribing and such, please take the entries.
To be eligible to enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar). For mandatory entry, please visit Scunci and tell me in a comment here something you learned or your favorite Scunci product.
* Like Scunci on Facebook, leave comment here with your FB name, 2 entries.
* Like That's What She Said on Facebook, mid right sidebar, leave comment here with your FB name, 2 entries.
* Follow Scunci on Twitter, leave comment here with your Twitter name, 2 entries.
* Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on Twitter, leave comment here with your Twitter name, 2 entries.
* Tweet about this contest. LImit 3 tweets per day. One entry per tweet. Please use the following:
I'm entered to #win a Bendini prize pack at That's What She Said from @scuncihair! @tsue1136 #beauty http://bit.ly/iHssX5
* Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on Stumble, leave comment here with your Stumble name, 3 entries.
* Subscribe to That's What She Said via email or RSS feed. Leave comment here with applicable name, letting me know which. 2 entries per method.
* Enter any of my other active giveaways, leave comment here letting me know which, 3 entries per additional giveaway.
* Share this giveaway in some other fashion, whether it be by blogging, stumbling, Digging, posting to a giveaway linky or other. Sharing must include a direct link back here. Leave a comment with a link to your sharing. 3 entries per each sharing. Handy share button at bottom of feature.
* Tell me about an event you've recently been to or are planning to attend where you needed to glam up your do. What kind of special style did you sport?
This giveaway is closed.
Congrats to Andrea V, comment #23, courtesy of Random.org!
On behalf of Scunci and That's What She Said, thank you to all entrants for following and participating!
I received Bendini products to explore for the purposes of creating this feature. The prize pack is sponsored by and will be shipped by Scunci. Information and images taken from various Scunci websites. The opinions above are both honest and my own.
Thank you to Robin Leedy & Associates, Inc for the opportunity.
Facebook is neither responsible nor involved in this giveaway in any manner.