Z Mei ~the science of of skin renewal and the zen of natural skin care
They say you are as young as you feel, right?
Well, I feel like 29
of course, I've felt 29 for a few years now!
But what age does your skin feel?
Funny how your reflection in the mirror isn't on the same program!
Unfortunately, age, gravity, stress, environment...they affect us all, in particular, our skin.
If you are like me, trying to bridge the gap between your "true" self and that stranger in the mirror, you are intrigued by the advances in skin care and anti-aging regimes.
Our pampering adventure takes us on a quest to explore a remarkable line of skin care products designed by Dr. Janet Zand ~
a full line of botanical, science infused skin products to help you pamper yourself and reduce the gap!
Dr. Zand's experience in healthy skin care is tremendous.
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- Certified Accupuncturist
- Clinical Practitioner of Natural Medicine
- Author ~ Smart Medicine for Healthier Living, Smart Medicine for Healthier Child, and A Parent's Guide to Medical Emergencies.
Z Mei products, infused with antioxidants and botanical ingredients, closes the gap by helping to restore your skin your skin's natural balance to that of your more youthful chemistry.
For the price of perhaps one high end product, you can purchase
a Six Piece Complete Beauty System ,
with additional two free gifts:
- Z Mei Nourishing Revitalizing Shampoo
- Z Mei Travel Set,
The Six Piece Set includes:
Purifying Facial Cleanser (8 fl. oz.)
Balancing Toner (8 fl. oz.)
Replenishing Daily Moisturizer (Net wt. 2 oz.)
Regenerating Night Treatment (Net wt. 2 oz.)
Perfecting Eye Cream (0.5 fl. oz)
Exfoliating Scrub (Net wt. 2 oz)
Or choose any eight items for only $20 more!
I was given an opportunity to test the Z Mei line with a 10 Piece Set, which includes all items shown above in the Six Piece Set, as well as Nourishing and Revitalizing Shampoo, Hair Repair & Strengthening Conditioner, Retoning Hand & Body Moisture Therapy and Intensive Repair Therapy For Hands!
Z Mei delivers the safest and most effective skin care system available. Z Mei utilizes state- of-the-art delivery systems combined with advanced and sophisticated anti-aging ingredients that help:
• Rejuvenate the skin at the deepest levels
• Nourish and revitalize the skin
• Normalize skin tone
• Restore the skin’s moisture
• Repair damaged tissue
• Reduce puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
I can tell you, first hand, that the Z MEIZONE in Z Mei products delivers!
As with all high quality products, the Z Mei products are quite effective, without having to apply significant amounts, extending the usability of your products and making Z Mei quite affordable. I found that all of the products tested worked as described, much to my pleasure.
In particular, I did quite enjoy the benefits of the Z Mei hair care products, leaving my hair healthy and shiny, without the weighted down feel one gets from the use of lesser quality products. The Exfoliating Scrub left my skin smooth, toned and glowing and me feeling pampered and refreshed!
Further, the botanically based scents of the various Z Mei products were enchanting! From the citrus of the Purifying Facial Cleanser, to the minty undertones of the Retoning Hand & Body Moisture Therapy, I was able to pamper myself in a spa-quality fashion!
Z Mei is generously offering That's What She Said readers a chance to win a Six Piece Complete Skin Beauty System for themselves, valued at $79.99!
To be eligible to enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar). This giveaway is open to residents of the US & Canada, 18+ and will end on Saturday, June 18, 2011 at midnight, EST. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email and will have 72 hours to respond before I must move on to a runner up. Please leave your email address in your entry comment, in anti spam format, if it is not available via your comment name, so I may contact you if you are the winner.
***MANDATORY ENTRY***To be eligible to enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar).
For mandatory entry, please visit the Z Mei website and then come back here and tell me in a comment which product you'd love to try and why.
***BONUS ENTRIES***IF YOU ARE ALREADY FOLLOWING, SUBSCRIBING AND THE LIKE, PLEASE TAKE THE ENTRIES!
* Tell me in a comment what age you feel or your favorite beauty routine, 1 entry
* Like That's What She Said on Facebook, leave a comment here with your Facebook name, 2 entries.
* Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on Twitter, leave a comment here with your Twitter name, 2 entries.
* Tweet about this contest. Limit of 3 tweets per day. Leave comment with your Twitter name for 1 entry per tweet.
I'm entered to win a Z Mei $79 6pc Natural Skin Care Set from That's What She Said #beauty #giveaway #win @tsue1136 http://bit.ly/kcsmF3
* Share this giveaway with a direct link back here in some other fashion: Blog, Stumble, Digg, FB, post to giveaway linky - anything goes. Leave a comment here with a link to your sharing. 2 entries per sharing! Handy share button at bottom of the post.
* Enter any of my other active giveaways, leave comment here letting me know which, 2 entries per additional giveaway.
* Enter my Cymax Scavenger Hunt giveaway, for a chance to win ONE of TWO $50 gift certificates to any of the 100 Cymax Online Stores, leave a comment here with applicable name for 10 bonus entries.
* Subscribe to That's What She Said via email or RSS feed (mid right sidebar). Leave a comment with your applicable name, 1 entry per method.
* Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on Stumble, leave a comment here with your Stumble name, 1 entry.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Congrats to turq, comment #231, courtesy of Random.org!
ON BEHALF OF Z MEI SKIN CARE AND THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID, THANK YOU TO ALL ENTRANTS FOR PARTICIPATING AND FOLLOWING!
I was provided with a Z Mei Skin Care System to explore for the purposes of creating this review. Z Mei is sponsoring the giveaway prize and is responsible for shipping prize to winner. Images and information taken from various Z Mei sites. The opinions above are both honest and my own. Facebook is in no way associated or responsible for this feature or giveaway.