Five Signs That You May Need Glasses
1) Hello, 40. Hello, glasses.
Now while I may not know anything about being 40
(my mother claimed 29 and as I didn't think there was a snowball's chance I could get away with 26, I claimed 34)
apparently, so I've read, aside from the trauma of just being in your 40's, there is a whole laundry list of exciting things to look forward to:
- slowing metabolism - a gal has to exercise at least one hour per day just to maintain her current weight!
- perimenopause - that's right, ladies! As if we've not been through enough, there's a reason why you are easily annoyed, tired and downright crabby!
- deteriorating eyesight - while this could be Mother Nature's humor, saving us from being able to witness the "exciting" changes happening to our bodies, apparently one's eyesight is scheduled for automatic shut down, starting at 40. Just as well, since many of us have seen enough!
- natural hair highlights - as a brunette who gets blonde, gold and red highlights from the sun, the fact that I have not yet broken down and gotten eyeglasses allows me, in certain light, to fool myself into thinking that the rapidly multiplying grey in my hair is just extra blonde!
No matter what the document, when your child comes home with papers, whether from school, sports or other activity, if they are 10 or younger, when you ask to see the papers, they respond by placing them an inch or less from your nose, resulting in a disconcerting, dizzying blur, not unlike an unsettling flashback to some best forgotten college days.
3) Your Arms Are Shrinking.
Whether you are curled up in your favorite reading chair or reviewing a document at work, you find that you just can't quite hold the reading material as far away as you once could, in that one sweet spot where the words didn't blend together.
4) You Find Yourself Drawn to Commercials for Glasses and Ads for Glasses Online.
While you usually find yourself hopping up at commercial time during your favorite show to start a load of laundry, you find your inner self is honing in with great interest on all things glasses related. Fortunately for you, your inner self is highly motivated to assist you from walking into walls.
5) You Find Yourself Rummaging Through Your Child's Science Kit For The Magnifying Glass.
That's it! If you are guilty of grabbing the magnifying glass to read the small print on packages, you are out of excuses! You need to order glasses!
Fortunately, Glasses USA makes this process as painless on you and your purse as possible! Beyond high-quality lenses and frames, you can shop with confidence, as Glasses USA offers:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 110% lowest price guarantee
- Refer A Friend Savings Program - earn $30 from each new referrals first purchase to use toward your next eyeglass purchase.
- Exclusive Facebook Fan discounts and offers
- Get an instant $5 coupon by signing up for Savings Alerts via email
At GlassesUSA.com, you can select the perfect pair of glasses for YOU, using their Virtual Mirror, which allows you to "try on" your new glasses and even send pictures to your friends for that all important feedback!
***SPECIAL OFFER***That's What She Said readers can take advantage of a special discount from Glasses USA! Use Coupon Code Mommy10 at checkout to receive 10% off your next order of glasses!
Need more than one pair? Who doesn't! Take advantage of the Glasses USA Back To School Special for a Buy One Pair Get The Second Pair Free with Coupon Code back2school.
Thank you to Glasses USA for sponsoring this introduction. Images and information sourced from Glasses USA. The opinions above are both honest and my own. Book Image.