So, I am always on the lookout for ideas and products that save me time!
While I do love baking and cooking for my family, I enjoy it most when I can commit time to create in the kitchen at a leisurely pace.
My least favorite baking is for the dreaded plea at 8pm, "Mom! I need to take cookies to school tomorrow!". (groan)
Even when my little darlings' memories don't inexplicably fail them and they sweetly give me a bit more notice, I often still need a helping hand.
I'm so glad I've been introduced to Smiley Cookies!
From heart shaped Valentine's Cookies to Cookie Gift Baskets, I can lean on them via a quick click of the mouse!
Need a quick treat for a school party?
|Happy Blooms Birthday Basket|
Smiley Cookie has a cookie collection that will put a smile on their faces!
|Smiling Joe Gift Basket|
Smiley Cookies caters to all ages, with treats for every sweet tooth.
Congrats or good luck to the team in order?
Looking for treats to to match your occasion's color theme?
|City of Champions Gift Basket|
Smiley Cookie lets you pick the shapes and colors that will match your event or theme so you can celebrate in sweet style!
|Create Your Own|
When I say "my family enjoyed", I should clarify:
My family gobbled them up! Big thumbs up from the testing crew!
I was personally left with one cookie. Not crumbs and a cookie. The cookies actually transported very nicely and arrived in an adorable box, in addition to the regular packaging.
I found my Valentine cookie to be delicious and fresh; the frosting quite tasty.
(if you've ever tried a pre-packaged sweet treat and found the frosting less than palatable, you'll appreciate this). While not a soft cookie, the firmness was just right. Although not quite the same flavor as the Pennsylvania-Dutch cut out cookies I make at home, quite similar.
|Smiley Milk Chocolate Cookies|
***GIVEAWAY***Smiley Cookie has generously offered my readers a chance to win one dozen Smiley Cookies! Yum! To enter this giveaway, you must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar). This giveaway is open to residents of the US, 18+ and will end on Saturday, March 12, 2011 at midnight, EST. The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries and notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before I move on to a runner up. Please leave your email address in your entry comments if it is not available via your comment name.
You must follow That's What She Said via Google Friend Connect (mid right sidebar) to be eligible to enter this giveaway. To enter, please visit the Smiley Cookie website and then leave a comment here, letting me know a product you'd love to buy and who you would give it to.
* "Like" Smiley Cookie on facebook, leave a comment with your facebook name, 3 entries
* Tell Smiley Cookie your favorite product on their facebook wall, leave a comment sharing the same with me, as well as your facebook name, 3 entries.
* Sign up for email updates from Smiley Cookie, leave a comment with the applicable name, 3 entries.
* Follow Smiley Cookie on Twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name, 3 entries
* Follow That's What She Said (tsue1136) on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name, 3 entries.
* Tweet about this giveaway. Please include direct link to giveaway, as well as @tsue1136 and @smileycookie in your tweet. Leave a link to your tweet in a comment. Limit of one tweet per hour. 3 entries per tweet.
* Subscribe to That's What She Said via email or RSS feed, leave comment with applicable name, 3 entries per method.
* Enter any of my other active Pamper Your Valentine giveaways, leave a comment letting me know which. 5 entries per additional giveaway.
* Share this giveaway in some fashion, whether by blogging, posting to your facebook, stumbling, posting on giveaway linky - anything goes. Leave a comment with a link to your sharing so I can find it. 3 entries per method.
* Tell me in a comment about your favorite kind of cookie, a happy memory about making cookies as a child or a cookie horror story, 3 entries.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Congratulations to Lynda, comment #115, courtesy of Random.org!
I was provided with a dozen Smiley Cookie Valentine's Cookies to explore for the purposes of creating this feature. The opinions above are both honest and my own. Information and images taken from various Smiley Cookie websites. Prize for this giveaway and shipping of prize courtesy of Smiley Cookie. Image of cookies on baking tray courtesy of Suat Eman.